Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Teacher as Researcher
Transcript of Teacher as Researcher
2. Freedom of Outcome
3. Quality of Information
4. Class Presentation
5. Personal Evaluation 5. 100% said they enjoyed the project, especially the freedom to choose the format of the outcome Teacher as Researcher Allows you to think
about your practice Stop !
why do you want to do it? Do you have
the time? Sort out the small print Set dates Title: Coping with a multi-religious
environment in a science class:
The Big Bang Theory &
Myths of Creation *Develop students scientific inquiry skills
*Analyse the evidence for the Big Bang Theory
*Evaluate the differences between science and religion 1. 82% of students said they became more interested in science 3. 90% managed to correctly identify and explain the main pieces of evidence for the Big Bang Theory 2. 76% said they could attempt to differentiate between science and religion 4. 86% said they would question something they have read or heard in the news. What is the impact
- on teaching ? (yours and others)
- on students' learning?
- on the school/community ? -Share your results with colleagues
-Show them the evidence
-Can results be replicated?