Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Classroom management and classdojo
Transcript of Classroom management and classdojo
Alliance Middle School Classroom Management
for the 21st Century
Educator & Student Plan Key Points to Classroom Management But what about that one kid.....? Token Economies 1. Set strong expectations
2. 3-5 rules have them posted
4. Classroom organization
The First Days of School-Harry wong 1. Have rules and expectations
2. Incentives (token economies)
4. Location, location, location
5. Know your students
6. Parental Involvement What are they?
for the 21st Century
Educator & Student Soar to Success In order to be successful we must first know the goal:
To create a safe, fun, and encouraging educational environment where students can learn. Rules & Expectations
-Have them posted
-State from the first day
-Practice, Practice, Practice
Questions to think about:
1. How will I get their attention
2. What do I want students to do on a daily basis?
3. What will I not tolerate?
4. What policies does the school have in place?
5. How should students behave when...
we watch a video
they are working independently
they are working in groups
6. What will students do when they enter the room
7. How will I collect assignments?
8. How will papers be passed out?
9. How will students get directions?
2. Appropriate touch
3. Cool down location
5. Punch cards
6. Token Economy strategies
7. Talk with students privately
*Ask students, "are you okay?"
What if a student doesn't follow the rules? The way a classroom shouldn't look:
Do they work?
Yes, yes yes! A token economy is a form of behavior modification designed to increase desirable behavior and decrease undesirable behavior with the use of tokens. Individuals receive tokens immediately after displaying desirable behavior. The tokens are collected and later exchanged for a meaningful object or privilege.
ollaboration Classdojo.com email@example.com