Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Helmholtz carousel
Transcript of Copy of Helmholtz carousel
and the effective mass Thermodynamic process occuring in
the resonator The Equation of motion of the mass Solution to the equations of motion * M. L. Munjal, Acoustics of Ducts and Mufflers: With Application to Exhaust and Venilation System Design (Wiley, New York, 1987) * J. W. Strutt (Lord Rayleigh), The Theory of Sound (Dover, New York, 1945, Reprint, Vol. I) center - 2,38 Hz neck - 2,28 Hz back - 2,49 Hz Carousel velocity Force on my carousel Experimental part Theoretical part How to increase velocity? short connection between the balls