Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Hurricane Iniki
storm surge of over 35 ft. Hurricane Iniki was a catagory four hurricane Hurricane Iniki was a catagory four hurricane when it made landfall on September 11, 1992 Hurricane Iniki hit Hawaii; mainly the island of Kaua'i. Hurricane Iniki did serious damage by uprooting full grown trees, completely destroying homes and caused flooding of up to five ft in some places. Hurricane Iniki did $2.8 billion of damage to Hawaii