Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
Potential energy is the build up of energy that may not do anything now but will do something later.
Kinetic energy is the energy from the motion of an object. The more speed an object has the more kinetic energy it has.
Light energy is energy that travels like sound, in waves in every direction also like sound travels at different speeds in all objects. Also light will reflect and absorb in objects like, sound.
Potential, Kinetic, thermal, light, and sound.
Like when you hold something heavy it's potential energy is to be dropped or to be set down.
Like in a drag car race, the racer who wins had more kinetic energy.
Sound energy is the vibrations in the air and all around us.
Sound energy also goes through the air in wavelengths.
But, unlike sound light is given off by electrons.