Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
AC/DC (History Project)
Transcript of AC/DC (History Project)
"Stiff Upper Lip" Bon Scott died in his friend's car on Feb. 19,1980 after a night of heavy drinking. Which sold 11 million albums (100 mill. world wide!) Which is in the top five in American history! Robert "Mutt" Lange Producer for the hits "Highway to Hell", "Back in Black", and "For Those About to Rock (We Salute You)" was: What is the biggest selling heavy metal album ever sold as of December 2002? "Back in Black", which sold 40 million copies. Who is the oldest band member? Brian Johnson was born in 1947, followed by Cliff Williams 1949, Malcolm Young 1953, Phil Rudd1954, Angus Young 1959 Which unusual instrument was used in the song "It's a Long Way to the Top"? Bag Pipes "Girls got Rhythm", "Night Prowler" and "Tough Too Much" are in which album? Highway to Hell Who was responsible for the first few albums created? George Young and Harry Vanda. Angus Young used this type of guitar: Gibson SG "Gone Shooting", "Downpayment Blues", and "Kicked in the Teeth" are in which album? Brian Johnson Cliff Williams Malcolm Young Powerage! What was the bands first live album? If You Want Blood "If You Want Blood" These AC/DC song's hit billboards top 40 songs? "You Shook Me All Night Long", "Back in Black", and "Money Talks". The roots of AC/DC are in Australia
- Angus and Malcolm Young were born in Sydney. Phil Rudd George Young and Harry Vanda produced several AC/DC records, including: " High Voltage", "T.N.T.", "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap", "Let There Be Rock", "If You Want Blood You Got It", "Powerage", "74 Jailbreak", "Who Made Who", and "Blown Up Your Video". Angus Young Original Band Members: Dave Evans (vocals), Angus Young (guitar),Malcolm Young (guitar), Larry Van Kriedt (bass guitar), Colin Burgess (drums). Other Band Members: Rob Bailey (bass guitar), Peter Clack (drums), Tony Currenti (drums), Mark Evans (bass guitar), Brian Johnson (vocals), Phil Rudd (drums), Bon Scott (vocals), Chris Slade (drums), Cliff Williams (bass guitar), Simon Wright (drums), George Young (bass guitar). Now, you may be wondering why this band has had so many different members....well, many of the members died from excessive alcohol consumption. Yikes! First off, the song that you are listening to is called "High Voltage". This was also the title of the first album the band released (1975). Secondly, it is no coincidence that the name of the first album directly relates to the band name, AC/DC, otherwise known as alternate current and direct current. Research Citations Note: All pictures on our Prezi were courtesy of Google. Video Citations "Fun Trivia- AC/DC." . N.p.. Web. 15 Apr 2013. <http://www.funtrivia.com/en/Music/AC-DC-1587.html>. "AC/DC." . N.p.. Web. 15 Apr 2013. <http://www.acdc.com/us/home>. White, Dave. "Biographical profile of AC/DC." About.com. About.com. Web. 15 Apr 2013. <http://classicrock.about.com/od/artistsae1/p/ac_dc.htm>.
"AC/DC." 8notes.com. About.com, n.d. Web. 15 Apr 2013. <http://www.8notes.com/biographies/acdc.asp>. Acdc Biograghy (SHOOT TO THRILL). N.d. video. www.youtube.comWeb. 15 Apr 2013. <http://www.youtubeS.com/watch?v=CuX2RX5nA2M>. Harry Vanda