Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Training 2000 - Italy
Transcript of Training 2000 - Italy
Italy VET Organization in adults education
Training Provider in the Marche
Financed with public funds only:
ESF, Ministry of Labour, EU funds
for LLP projects
EU projects and Regional training
courses EU Projects - education The project will integrate the three key elements we have mentioned: autonomy, creativity and collaboration in a methodology aimed at harnessing the potential of new technologies, in order to:
carry out creative activities
facilitate collaboration in collaborative projects, reducing geographical distances and promoting mutual cultural understanding, and reflection
develop meta-cognitive skills and critical thinking The project aims to deliver concrete models of media based didactics to prevent drop-out, early school
leaving and poor learning results.
- 5 step-by-step guides to integrating ICT and e-learning in YOUR classroom: primary education, maths, science and technology, key competences, arts and culture and humanities.
- practical materials and ideas customised for YOUR subject area and pupil age range
- complementary training courses based on the handbook
access to web based materials for e-learning
- opportunities to join a network of like-minded colleagues across Europe
a chance to join in and influence the work of the project as it develops
free download of the popular E-learning Handbook for Classroom Teachers produced by the Taccle 1 project
- signposts to other banks of open educational resources for your subject Italy Marche Region Urbino - House of Raffaello Sant'Angelo In Vado - Roman City Pesaro - tourist riviera Mountain communities Thank you
Elmo de Angelis
Training 2000 - Italy
email@example.com In the M-ECVET-S project, there will be a transfer of methods and results from the ESO-CERT project which was entitled “Using the method of standardized competence verification and certification in a credit point system for vocational training – an approach for the integration of the ECVET”. This transfer project shall advance and enhance the ECVET-based method for the assessment of professional competencies that has been developed in the EU-project ESO-CERT in order to make this method applicable on a European-wide basis.
This enhances the employees' company-wide mobility. The Train to CAP project aims at minimizing problems connected with disputes and claims in infrastructure construction projects. The project will increase transparency of procedures in risk management and claims processes through the creation of training material for qualified engineers, managing directors, project managers, construction managers, engineers (FIDIC), and other managing staff from construction companies, government agencies, local authorities who will be able to manage international projects and act in any European country. is a program for sustainable economic development. The basic idea is a win-win-model, using integrated environmental technologies to strengthen businesses economically and simultaneously improve the local environment. Enterprises are enabled to cut their costs through investments into operational environmental protection and to increase their eco-efficiency. GREEN SKILLS