Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Heart Attacks
of heart muscle from the
of a coronary artery by a blood clot. Symptoms of heart attacks are
pain in the arms, back,
neck, jaw or stomach.
shortness of breath
People can prevent heart attacks by
keeping a well-balanced diet
getting plenty of excersize
maintaining a healthy blood pressure
staying at a healthy weight
In the United States, around
1.1 million people get heart attacks a year. What is the treatment for heart attacks? If the heart attack is suspected early,
a number of medicines can help.
HEART ATTACKS CAN RESULT TO DEATH IF NOT TREATED QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE!!!!