Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Heart Attacks
of heart muscle from the
of a coronary artery by a blood clot. Symptoms of heart attacks are
pain in the arms, back,
neck, jaw or stomach.
shortness of breath
People can prevent heart attacks by
keeping a well-balanced diet
getting plenty of excersize
maintaining a healthy blood pressure
staying at a healthy weight
In the United States, around
1.1 million people get heart attacks a year. What is the treatment for heart attacks? If the heart attack is suspected early,
a number of medicines can help.
HEART ATTACKS CAN RESULT TO DEATH IF NOT TREATED QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE!!!!