Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Landforms in the U.S
Transcript of Landforms in the U.S
The Interior Plains
Atlantic Coastal Plain
The St. Lawrence River
The Great Lakes
4th Grade Making Our Way Through the U.S.A.
The Rocky Mountains
The Interior Plains are the flat farmland of Illinois.
The Great Basin is West of the Rocky Mountians.
Death Valley is the lowest and often the hottest place in the U.S.
The Five Great Lakes are the world's largest freshwater lakes.
The St. Lawrence River connects the Atlantic Ocean and the Great Lakes.
The Gulf of Mexico