Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
coaching for hosts
Transcript of coaching for hosts
types of coaching
coaching is about
others, not train them.
always ask questions
until the coachee arrives
at an answer themselves.
help the coachee's
self-awareness and understanding
coaching is not just about
short term performance
it is also about the
long term of the person
: based on actions and results, not personality.
don't be afraid to
and push them to grow!
coaching begins with
show genuine interest
be warm and responsive
building trust and rapport
how do you rank on these competencies?
1. one of my strengths
2. doing okay on this
3. need to develop this
4. lacking this skill
why are these competencies important?
how do i improve on these competencies?
why is coaching important?
touchpoint between you and the host LC
the host LCP's personal development