Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Human Body Innovations
Transcript of Human Body Innovations
Innovation's for our health
Human Body Innovations
There are a few BIG inventions that changed our life span. First, is insulin. It was invented by Frederick Banting.Insuln is a cure for diabetes. It supports your pancreas. Another is not really an invention, but is the Heart Transplant. It was performed by Christiaan Barnard. These all helped over a MILLION people survive.
With big inventions, come little. Little inventions like gummy vitamins, tynelol, and pills. These don't particularly help you survive, they SUPPORT you. It helps litttle things like colds, coughs, and flu. It helps us get better faster.
Pro's and Cons Part 1
As you can see, There are a lot of pros and cons to medicine. ( Of course, the ones you saw were only a portion) Usually people do not think about these things because they care about loved ones or are to carefree.
Pros and cons reveiw.
Medicine has been around for a long time. Probably one of the oldest id herbs. One REALLY weird one dates back to caveman times. They drilled holes in their head when they had headaches and drained most of their blood if they have a sickness As modern medicine goes, we realize that you should not do that.
Medicine is a human innovation. Probably the most effective I'd say. I hope you learned a lot about medicine. Thanks for reading.
Human Body innovations
There are a lot of pro's in medecine.
1. You feel a lot better and can save you life.
2. It keeps you from being unhealthy
3. For some, you do not need to go very far to buy some.
Pros and cons Part 2
There are also cons for life saving and support medicine
1. Some can cost a lot of money
2. For something like the heart transplant, you need surgery and for some people, it is something they do not want to do.
3. Doctors are hard to get, and takes a long time too
Medicine in history