Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Apple
Steve Jobs was rehired as an interim CEO in September 1997 1(11) and became new CEO in yr 2000 1(12)
Apple launched iPod in 2001(13)
iTunes store was opened in 2004 1(14) and iPhone was launched in 2007 1(15)
Products & Services Offered
• From 13" to 15"
• Price Range: from $1200 to $2700.
• The price difference comes from the Retina display option which is the highest quality graphics, colour and specs.
Apple computer was incorporated in April 1976 with Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak and Ronald Wayne as pioneer shareholders 3(1)
The company gradually expanded their products to include varieties such Apple Disks, Apple printer, software, technical and educational applications 1(2)
Apple Computer became the first personal computer company to earn $1billion in annual sales.
A new President (John Sculley) was hired in April 1983 to leverage his marketing expertise 1(4)
• Comes in both regular and mini sizes
• Price Range: $329 to $929
• Offered with Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi with cellular
• Available with retina displays
• iPhone 5, 5s, 5c
• Multi-coloured, Black and White
• Price Range: $599 - $919
• Just released (within the last two weeks)
Product & Services Offered
• Available in shuffle, touch, Nano and classic
• Price Range: $49 - $399
• Capacity: 2GB to 160GB
• Red AIDS foundation iPods
• Multiple colours: black, white, silver, blue, green, pink, purple
• Price Range: $29 - $379 depending on your product
• Covers technical support for 2 years (3 years for MacBook’s)
• Covers call center support for two years (3 years for MacBook’s)
• Covers 2 accidental damages
• One on one face to face support
• Available in apple retail stores
• Must make reservation
Cara is a privately owned corporation (Reuters , 2013)
Cara operates 4 of the top 10 full service restaurant chains in Canada (Reuters , 2013)
Cara has high debt levels(Reuters , 2013)
Cara suffered reduced (Reuters , 2013)
There has been a decline in same restaurant sales among Cara banners (Reuters , 2013)
Cara has growth prospects (Reuters , 2013)
Countries outside of Canada
Building the brand for airline services
Other major fast food chains
Major investment by Cara’s competitor (Bloomberg Businessweek, 2013)
Sheridan College SWOT
Strong Brand Name, founded in 1967
Technologically advanced college
Brand new state of the art campus in Mississauga
High replacement costs
Potential maintenance issues
• More opportunities for students in programs such as graphic design
• New students who are knowledgeable in this field (international, high school students etc.)
• Possible theft
• Rise is cost due to advanced technology could make Sheridan less desirable while trying to compete with other Ontario schools
Air Miles (Loyalty Group)
List of Prospects