Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Dual Tone Multi-Frequency
Transcript of Dual Tone Multi-Frequency
two pure sinusoidal
signals Produce DTMI tones Duration of the signal *Simulate a signal recovery on the switching station's side ANSI - inter-digit interval = 45ms,
50 ms pulse duration, 100 ms duty cycle no less than 70 ms Keypress functions Receiver Must only accept
peak signals above 55 dB interval The receiver must correctly detect and decode DTMF despite the presence of dial-tone, must be at least -6 dB below the low-group frequency signal strength for correct digit detection. Source: http://nemesis.lonestar.org/reference/telecom/signaling/dtmf.html Source: http://nemesis.lonestar.org/reference/telecom/signaling/dtmf.html GUI Dial tone