Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Pumpkins
The seed breaks out of the hard shell.
This is called germination.
Seeds are planted in soil.
Life Cycle of a Pumpkin
The Seed Sprouts
The first set of leaves sprout out of the ground.
Yellow flowers grow on the vines
The Pumpkin Begins
A small green pumpkin begins
at the base of the flower.
The Pumpkin Grows
The green pumpkin begins to grow and changes color.
The Pumpkin Matures
Pumpkins come in many different sizes and colors.
Watch this video to learn more about pumpkins.
The cycle begins again every spring.