Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of EE Presentation
June 8th 2015
- 8:30 to 15:00
- Written EE will be returned by 5th June
- Timetables will be posted in form room
- PowerPoint/Prezi needs to be on both USB and online
- Presentation lasts for 5-6 minutes
- Do not use a script
- Cue cards are acceptable
- Prepare a maximum of 10 slides
- You will be asked questions by teachers/classmates.
- Copy and pasting your entire essay into a script
- Reading from the slides
- Mispronunciation of new words
- Forgetting to ask questions whilst watching
- Under preparing or arriving without a PowerPoint
Any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will need to submit our essay title and a 100 word reflection to your English teacher by:
This is an opportunity for you to reflect upon the process of completing the essay and outline positives and negatives from your writing that you can consider in year 9.