Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Agile Personas
-viral catalyst are personas? use personas? personas are
usually created... Persona exercise in groups Identify user groups
and characteristics... Talking to users
Analysing user information
Sifting through relevant research Sift through the data... Do some detective work... What are the trends?
What is important?
What is just noise?
How are are users similar?
How are users different? Start fleshing
out personas... Who are they?
What is their background?
What is their context?
What’s important to them?
What are their goals
What are their needs?
What are their pain points and frustrations? Some
tips... Neil & Rob's
patented minute persona (patent pending) Group 2
-loyal Group 3
-needs a break
-quick sessions http://timer.onlineclock.net/ What Why How