Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Charmin
2. Overcome the "been there, done that" attitude
3. Create a Charmin experience
4. Maintain healthy media relationships Charmin was created in 1928
Acquired by P&G in 1957
Mr. Whipple's "Please Don't Squeeze the Charmin!" Campaign
Leonard the Bear
A brand you can trust
These women have a full day, everyday. They want a product that does the job and they can rely upon. Proctor & Gamble is the world's largest and most profitable consumer products company, with nearly $84 billion in sales and 25 billion-dollar brands.
P&G, Georgia-Pacific, and Kimberly Clark together control about two-thirds of the market share. Campaign Strategy 1) Moms on-the-go 2) Young, female adults Women in their 20's starting their new, independent life. They have a busy schedule and want a reliable product. Strengths Weaknesses Threats Opportunities Customer Loyalty
Top-selling toilet paper brand Many competitors
All claim to be "the softest" A change to reposition away from same claims competitors hold
New and innovative!
Big name, big bucks! Geographic Profile Budget Brand Loyalty
Low-involvement product New York City-- “center of the universe”
Advertising clutter in Times Square
1.5 million impressions per sign per day
Super popular, regular traffic and tourists
1.6 million people per day
10 million viewers on T.V.
Lack of public restrooms Potty Palooza Renting Space 20 bathroom stalls
November 17- December 31
The "Go Team" Worker's
salaries Sign Space Other Various Costs $1,800,000
28.2% Charmin Restrooms "Enjoy the Go!" Make the bathroom experience fun & fresh through guerrilla marketing Campaign Objectives Photo-ops
Ceremonial "First Flush"
Charmin Ambassadors 1. Break through clutter in Time Square during one of the busiest times of year
2. Achieve 1 billion impressions for Charmin Restrooms and the “Enjoy the Go” campaign
3. Gain national media coverage (not just NY)
4. Involve consumers in the family experience ROI Guerilla Marketing Paola Finol
Megan Trumeter Perfect tool for storytelling
Stand out against competition Mosaic Marketing Greater than 14% sales increase
Guerrilla marketing - emotional connection
Positive impact on the community
entertainment "marketing that has direct & immediate business impact" Measurable
~100% impression recall compared to traditional 33%
Memorable Thank you Estimated total cost = $3,550,000