Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Step Up To Writing Summaries
Transcript of Step Up To Writing Summaries
not so Beautiful" by Andy
Rooney. Identify the item
Pick a Verb
Finish the thought Use quotes from the passage When it comes to the CRT, a summary should be one paragraph! Garside Junior High School Start with an I-V-F Summary Topic Sentence If you are following Step Up to Writing, your R/D/F sentences would be quotes from what you read.
The E sentences would be your explanation of what you quoted. Unfortunately for you, there aren't too many
summaries on the CRT.