Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Just How Linear Are Our Moral Values?
Transcript of Just How Linear Are Our Moral Values?
Nisei = Second generation Japanese American
Sansei = Third generation Japanese American "In Japan, the household looms over the individual to such an extent that seldom does the individual think of himself or another apart from his role as a household member."
- Beardsley, Hall, Ward (1959) Final Thoughts:
Can you blame them? Linear=
1) Cultural Tolerance