Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Water Cycle
3 things can happen to precipitation...
The Water Cycle
when water changes from a liquid to a gas
the liquid water must gain energy for evaporation to occur
this energy usually comes from the sun
occurs at the surface of lakes, ponds, & the ocean
when water vapor turns back into a liquid
the water vapor must lose energy to occur
happens in clouds due to cooler temperatures
water that falls back to the Earth from our atmosphere
rain > 32 degrees
snow < 32 degrees
sleet ~ 32 degrees
hail - during severe storms
The End! :)
streams and rivers carry most of the precipitation back to lakes and oceans...
water that trickles down into the Earth
some water is absorbed by plants to be used in "photosynthesis"
it escapes through the plant's leaves and goes back to the atmosphere
Science & Tech