Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Plane Crash / Opening Day
Transcript of Plane Crash / Opening Day
Everything is sinking.
Your raft can only hold a limited number of items.
THE BAD NEWS:
THE BAD NEWS:
THE GOOD NEWS:
There is a desert island within paddling distance. It will take a few hours to reach.
There are 12 items in the water. Only 5 can be rescued.
A) A ball of steel wool
B) A small ax
C) A loaded .45-caliber pistol
D) Can of Crisco shortening
E) Newspapers (one per person)
F) Cigarette lighter (without fluid)
G) Extra shirt and pants for each survivor
H) 20 x 20 ft. piece of heavy-duty canvas
I ) A sectional air map made of plastic
J) One quart of 100-proof whiskey
K) A compass
L) Family-size chocolate bars (one per person)
You must rank the items you've decided to save in order of importance from 1-5 (1=most important)
1. Tri-fold a piece of notebook paper
(like you were mailing a letter).
2. Write your name on outside.
3. Prop the folded placard on your desk.
DO THIS RIGHT NOW:
Check this out:
GET YOUR LOGIN
CUSTOMIZE YOUR AVATAR
You can use your login to check your participation grade 24/7
Today we'll be using...
Class Dojo automatically keeps track of your class participation grade.