Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Plane Crash / Opening Day
Transcript of Plane Crash / Opening Day
Everything is sinking.
Your raft can only hold a limited number of items.
THE BAD NEWS:
THE BAD NEWS:
THE GOOD NEWS:
There is a desert island within paddling distance. It will take a few hours to reach.
There are 12 items in the water. Only 5 can be rescued.
A) A ball of steel wool
B) A small ax
C) A loaded .45-caliber pistol
D) Can of Crisco shortening
E) Newspapers (one per person)
F) Cigarette lighter (without fluid)
G) Extra shirt and pants for each survivor
H) 20 x 20 ft. piece of heavy-duty canvas
I ) A sectional air map made of plastic
J) One quart of 100-proof whiskey
K) A compass
L) Family-size chocolate bars (one per person)
You must rank the items you've decided to save in order of importance from 1-5 (1=most important)
1. Tri-fold a piece of notebook paper
(like you were mailing a letter).
2. Write your name on outside.
3. Prop the folded placard on your desk.
DO THIS RIGHT NOW:
Check this out:
GET YOUR LOGIN
CUSTOMIZE YOUR AVATAR
You can use your login to check your participation grade 24/7
Today we'll be using...
Class Dojo automatically keeps track of your class participation grade.