Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
local environment -This will produce an equally massive amount (900 million liters/day) of desalination brine. MINING MINERALS FROM SEAWATER - by accumulating minerals from their environment -metals accumulate as minerals on the surface of bacteria RESULTSSS,,,, -Bacteria helps us do mining
industry by accumulating, precipitating and sedimenting minerals out of desalination brine. -A minig industry is in harmony with nature. I heard a lecture`` mining minerals from seawater`` by lecturer that talked about Mine it for other minerals we need with the help of some collaborative metal-munching bacteria.
I will explain this process that to use bacteria to ``mine`` minerals from water-specifically out of the brine left over from desalinization process, process 3 -to create electrical charge process 4