Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
BPA, Presentation Management Ind.
Transcript of BPA, Presentation Management Ind.
Individual (69) My mission is to highlight the activities and organizations high school students experience and their benefits.
Provide a detailed example of one of the most beneficial organizations.
Explain the value of such experiences when preparing for business. Mission Activities Business Professionals Of America Resources Swimming Football Basketball Baseball Volleyball Softball Soccer Track Sports Organizations Projected as Governments Provide a Sense of Authority Democracy Based Create Leadership Roles Personal Benefits Scholarly Benefits NATIONAL HONOR SOCIETY Bestows Honor on the Students
National Recognized Organization
Member by Nomination Only
Enrolled in Certain Courses
Grades (85, 3.0)
Behavior Record Activities Activities and organizations
allow students to augment
their high school experience
and develop valuable skills for
their future business careers.