Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of 2001
Oracle 11 R2
Gradle (A little bit)
InteliJ Idea (mostly)/ Eclipse
Spring JPA Data
Spring Portlet MVC
Assertj (for of fest-assert)
Client Side Tools
Scramban (Mix of scrum and kanban)
2 week long sprints
~15 minutes dailies
retrospectives as required
But no commitment
TDD (on both server and client side)
Set of modular applications that communicates through common API
File Control Center
7 Professional Passionate Developers
Michal Margiel read the whole book and sent me a long list of defects he had identified. Some of his remarks regarding code style were very pertinent, and after I had introduced them the book seemed far better than before!
8 years of experience
Java conference with more then 1000 attendees