Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Communication Model
the person who begins the communication
what is being communicated
can be both verbal or nonverbal
the person getting the message
the response to the message
Can be verbal or nonverbal
how the message is being sent
the setting or environment in which the communication takes place
anything that prevents effective communication from happening
External Distractions –
anything outside of your body that interferes with communication
anything inside of your body that interferes with communication
being close-minded toward certain people or subjects (prejudice)
pretending to listen when you really are not
The Communication Model