Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Destination Graduation
A message from your Captain...
Ms. Colt A-C
Ms. Bleich D-F
Ms. Piña I-L
Mr. Threatt M-P
Mr. Arciniega Q-R and ELD
Ms. Fellars S-Z
Your flight attendants for this flight are:
A message from your Captain
Your flight attendants
How do I get to graduation?
- you take this course this year in your World History Classes
In addition to the graduation requirements you must also.....
Pass BOTH ENGLISH and MATH sections of the California High School Exit Exam
Earn credits in your classes
1. English 9 10 Credits
2. World His 1 10 Credits
3. Science 10 Credits
4. Math 10 credits
5. PE 9 10 credits
6. Elective 10 credits
You are enrolled in 6 classes a year
How do I earn credits?
How many credits should you earn at the
end of your freshman year?
You should earn 60 credits!
If you receive an "F" you will have to repeat the course again.
F = 0 Credits
A,B,C,D = 5 credits
Earn a grade of
A, B, C, D
in each class (each semester) to earn 5 credits per class.
What can I do to pass my classes?
1. Be in class every day, on time
2. Participate in class
3. Complete your homework
4. Study for tests and quizzes
5. Ask your teachers if you have questions or need help
6. Use the resources we have at RBV!
In addition to completing the Graduation Requirements
You must pass the state
you are taking this year in your World History Class
What they wish they knew when
they were Freshmen ...
Welcome back to RBV
: North America
: South America
White : Africa
What are the obstacles or barriers that are getting in the way of your academic success, and what changes can you make?
1. How many credits do you earn for a grade of "F"?
2. How many TOTAL credits do you need to graduate?
you learned about in your
4. When does the 1st semester
December 16, 2016
(right before winter break)
you can do to ensure you pass your classes?
6. What happens if you fail a class?
You will have to repeat the class in E2020 or
take the course over again(example PE)
Now let's work in our groups!
Let's take a look back at our trip
and what we've learned.
15 minute Group Discussion
English 40 credits
History/Social Science 40 credits
Math 30 credits
Life Science 10 credits
Physical Science 10 credits
World Language or Fine Arts 10 credits
PE 30 credits
Electives 50 credits
TOTAL NEEDED TO GRADUATE 220 Credits