Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of surfing
Captain James Cook, FRS, RN was a British explorer, navigator, cartographer, and captain in the Royal Navy
Duke Kahanamoku,-the legendary Hawaiian Olympic champion and after retiring from the Olympics, hold a exhibition at Sydney, 1914.
The Father of Surfing
Australia's first lady of the surf
The Beginning Of The Development
Isabella L, plucked from a large crowed on the beach at Freshwater.
Surf in Australia 2011,
Australian Surfing History
. Available from: <http://www.surfinaustralia.com.au/australian-surfing-history.html> [23 Aug 2013].
Mountain Man Graphics, Australia 1996,
Duke Kahanamoku ... the Father of Surfing.
Available from: <http://www.mountainman.com.au/the_duke.html> [23 Aug 2013].
Duck Kahanmouk 2013,
Career and legacy.
Available from: <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duke_Kahanamoku> [23 Aug 2013].
3-6 metre long
8-13 kg weight
2-4 metre long
2.2-3 kg weight
To avoid-dark colours
-go at daytime
-go with friends
-dnt provoke it
close to the nature
can make people
care about nature
HEALTH AND FITNESS
-the body shape
+lung capacity,cardiocascular diease