Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Alfred Hitchcock Presentation
Transcript of Alfred Hitchcock Presentation
McGilligan, Patrick. Alfred Hitchcock: A Life in Darkness and Light. New York: HarperCollins, 2003. Kindle.
English film director and producer
Started in silent films and talkies
Moved to Hollywood
Directed more than 50 feature films
A Life in Darkness and Light
Worked in advertising
Sparked his creative side
Interest in Photography
Became a title-card designer
Eventually helped with German films
Moved back to Britain to work
by: Jillian Hetsko
Emotional camera angles
Vertigo camera angle
Came to United States in 1939
Seven year contract with David O. Selznick
1940s were diverse
1950s showed his success
1960s were his most prominent
"Always make the audience suffer as much as possible."