Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Samantha's Book Report
Transcript of Samantha's Book Report
How They Live
Where they live?
They hunt to eat
They eat a lot of food and then can go without food for 3 to 4 days!
They like to swim in lake and rivers
They give birth (unless they are male)
They can sleep almost the whole day.
sleeping+eating +hunting = tiger's life
Book Title: Tigers
Author: Anne Welsbacher
A book report presented
by Samantha Sherrard
cub born blind
safely hidden under leaves
drinks milk from mother
So... what is a sambar?
This is a sambar!
by the way...