Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Samantha's Book Report
Transcript of Samantha's Book Report
How They Live
Where they live?
They hunt to eat
They eat a lot of food and then can go without food for 3 to 4 days!
They like to swim in lake and rivers
They give birth (unless they are male)
They can sleep almost the whole day.
sleeping+eating +hunting = tiger's life
Book Title: Tigers
Author: Anne Welsbacher
A book report presented
by Samantha Sherrard
cub born blind
safely hidden under leaves
drinks milk from mother
So... what is a sambar?
This is a sambar!
by the way...