Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of SIMPLE PAST
Regular verbs Affirmative
Irregular verbs TIME EXPRESSIONS IRREGULAR VERBS Verb TO BE She was at university
She wasn't at university
Was she at university?
My friends were at the party
My friends weren't at the party
Were my friends at the party? EXCEPTIONS Verbs ending in -e add -d
Verbs ending in -y , -y >-i
(c)cvc, the final consonant doubles
commit- committed VERB + -ED wanted
stayed She spoke to John
She didn't speak to John
Did she speak to John? LAST: night, week ,month, year...
....AGO: ten minutes ago, a month ago...
YESTERDAY She played tennis
She didn't play tennis
Did she play tennis?