Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Cooking Vs. Baking
Transcript of Cooking Vs. Baking
• 2 cups sugar
• 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 1/2 cup shortening
• 3/4 cup water
• 2 large eggs
• 3/4 cup milk
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• 4 ounces melted unsweetened baking chocolate
Chocolate Cupcake Recipe Directions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cupcake pans with paper liners.
Combine all ingredients into large mixing bowl. Mix at low speed for 30 seconds, and scrape bowl. Mix at high speed for 3 minutes.
Fill liners 1/2 to 2/3 full of batter. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Cool 10 minutes in pans then remove from pan, and place on wire racks to cool completely.
Frost when chocolate cupcakes are completely cool. Chocolate Cupcake Recipe! Whipping, cream Using your Stove... Sizzle! Simmering, Sautaing Hot and sizzling 2 tablespoons cornstarch
1 3/4 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth or Swanson® Chicken Stock
1 tablespoon soy sauce or low-sodium soy sauce
Vegetable cooking spray
1 1/4 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
5 cups cut-up fresh vegetables (broccoli florets, green or red pepper strips, sliced mushrooms, carrots, celery and green onions)
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder or 1 clove garlic, minced
1 cup regular long-grain white rice, prepared according to package directions (about 3 cups)
* Stir the cornstarch, broth and soy sauce in a small bowl until the mixture is smooth.
* Spray a 12-inch skillet with the cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat for 1 minute. Add the chicken and stir-fry until well browned. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
* Add the vegetables, ginger and garlic powder to the skillet. Stir-fry until the vegetables are tender-crisp.
* Stir the cornstarch mixture in the skillet. Cook and stir until the mixture boils and thickens. Return the chicken to the skillet and cook until the chicken is cooked through. Serve the chicken mixture over the rice.
Chicken and Veggie Stir Fry