Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Earthquake
A deadly earthquake had hit on chimbote
The richter scale is measuring a 7.9 magnitude so that mean it is the biggest earthquake.
who was affected
A lot was effected it is 70,000 PEOPLE WHO WAS EFFECTED SOME WERE DEAD AND SOME ARE FINE BUT NOT ALL OF THEM WERE OK.
Where and when did it happen.
It is at chimbote Peru and the day is on may 31,1970
What is the Richter scale reading
Whats was the modified mercalli scale lavel?
It is more high then this but i have to say that it is a catastrophic that means that it has destroy the hole contrey was wiped of like it is all gone
WHAT COULD HAVE CAUSED THE EARTHQUAKE
THE TITINEC PLATES MOVE SIDE TO SIDE AND IT MAYBE RUD IT HARD AND STRONG THAT HOW THE EARTHQUAKE HAPPENDS.
DESCRIBE THE DAMAGE CAUSED
IT WAS THE WORSE HORRIBLE EARTHQUAKE I EVER HERD