Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Wisdom: A "Treasure"?
Transcript of Wisdom: A "Treasure"?
"Wisdom is a Treasure"
The "Moral" of the Story is...
"the value of knowledge"
To motivate people into making good decisions
Why it is used
"wisdom is hidden within us"
- Not easy to find
- Must put in time and effort searching for them
-Worth a lot of money
But wait... What if some people get the wrong idea?
Hides how to achieve wisdom
Only states that wisdom holds value
Worth just as much as gold?
-Not everyone has good values or uses them to do good things or make good decisions
Bad Personal Values
"Wisdom is valuable"
A good thing or a bad thing?
Wealth- greed, arrogance, selfishness, etc..
To value wisdom as much as they value treasure
Infers that wisdom is an object
Need a metaphor that simplifies the idea of wisdom
Wisdom- important quality
Use knowledge we have and apply it