Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Inferences
Use your detective skills as you watch these video clips to infer
the information you need to figure out what is happening. Here is a video of a crowd. See if you can infer what is happening. This is Sammy.
See if you can infer something about him. Watch this video about tigers. Use your background knowledge with clues that the video gave you to infer what could be causing tigers to be so endangered. Now for the pictures! This time, you will have to do your detective work on still images only!
Your agency has complete faith in you! No pressure! Try to infer what is happening in each photo. Infer what's happening in this comic. You will have your own copy to examine closely.