Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Outdoor Survival - Canada
Transcript of Outdoor Survival - Canada
Stereotypes/Prejudices about Canadians
Growing hobby for families/school to explore the wilderness
Famous professionals (Bear Grylls, Daniel Shrigley, Les Shroud, etc)
Food and water consumption
To conclude, outdoor survival has become a part of culture, media, society and politics.
Outdoor survival is very beneficial to the environment, seeing as National Parks preserve nature.
Body Images are non-existent or less of importance to knowledge skills
Popular as television shows
Scouts, raised in outdoor survival
Wide range of ages of participants
Impact on Society
Politics has played an essential role in outdoor activities.
National Parks are all preserved because of various politicians, who wanted to preserve nature.
Origin in Canada
Different types of Outdoor Survival