Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of SATURN
By: Cleo, Adam, and Stephen! :)
Saturn is the sixth planet from the sun. Saturn is also known as a "gas giant". It was originally named Cronus by the ancient Greeks but they then changed the name to Saturn.
Saturn's Moons, diameters, and temperature
Saturn diameter is 72,365 miles. Saturn has a total of 34 moons. Saturn's temperature is about -288f.
Saturn's atmosphere and Composition
Saturn contains some of same components as the Sun. Saturn does have an atmosphere. Saturn's moon Titan is like the Earth.
The Dragon storm is a storm with the fastest winds in the Southern Hemisphere of Saturn. It looks like a white cloud. Saturn is covered in snow storms.
Saturn contains helium, liquid, hydrogen, ice, and liquid metallic hydrogen. Saturn's symbol is is shown below. It refers to the god of gardening. It also refers to scythe or sickle.
A Gas Giant
Saturn's gravity is about 11 times greater than Earth. It takes a little over 29 years to orbit the Sun once.
Saturn's Gravity and Orbit.
This is Titan
* Galileo Galiei pointed his telescope in a different direction and discovered Saturn.
Here is a video reviewing everything about Saturn!!!!!!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!