Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Mardi Gras
Mardi Gras in Belgium is very different then in the United States. They dance throughout the city from morning till dusk.they play traditional carnival songs and they dress up and throw oranges.For breakfast they eat oysters and drink champagne.This sounds like a fun celebration.
In Brazil , they eat a brazilian pizza during Mardi Gras.On Mardi Gras they dance the samba which is a type of brazilian dance.They celebrate in their capital which is Rio de Janeiro.
In Germany , they have famous parades which are two and a half hours long.They dress up in costumes and toss plastic - beaded necklaces , coins , and candies.Every Mardi Gras they eat fastnachts doughnuts.
They have their most famous carnivals in Venice.Every time they have a food fight by throwing oranges called "Battle of the Oranges".After,they eat atype of food called Castagnole.