Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Rainforest Biome
Location in South America
The Amazon rainforest spans across Brazil, Bolivia, Peru, French Guiana, Suriname, Guyana, Venezuela and Columbia. The Rainforest biome covers the most of Amazon Basin and covers 6.7 million km2. It is twice of the size of India.
DENSE MOIST TROPICAL FOREST.THE BOISING HAS DIFFERENT LANDSCCAPAE AND DIFFERENT EASYSTEMS EXAMPLE;RAIN FOREST,FLOOD PLAN FOREST,SAVVANAS AND RIVERS.CONSTANT TEMPRETURE,HIGH RAINFALL VERY HUMID [ DAMP BUT NOT TO WET WARM] AND IT RAINS EVRYDAY.
17% Of the forest cover has been lost in the 50 years.Very dense vegetation.