Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
7th II Term
Transcript of 7th II Term
Was born on 1746, Spain.
Francisco de Goya
Goya, lived the during the art period call the Romanticism. He became depth after a period, and he started to represent his fears in this etchings. The political context, also influenced his works: The French Revolution and the Napoleon´s invasion of Spain.
Luis Angel Rengifo
He was born in Dutchland in 1450.
He is a contemporary Swiss artist.
A Colombian Artist, who is known for his printmaking based on the social, political and cultural aspects of his country during the 60´s and 70´s.
Your Sketchbook should have:
-Two artistic references (Artist page and Art analysis page)
-The main points of the reading
-The mind map
-Pictures of the chosen place
-To appropriate the medieval bestiaries, grotesque and gargoyle concept and aesthetic.
-To build a monster (grotesque) sculpture based in their fears, in order to intervene the school.