Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Narrative Vessels
Ceramics refers to art objects such as figures, tiles, and tableware made from clay and other raw materials by the process of pottery.
In art, objects can be Functional or Decorative. Sometimes they can be both.
Functional serves a purpose.
Decorative is made to be seen.
Pottery that tells a story.
Greek pottery (early B.C.E)
What kind of stories are being told?
How do the ceramics differ?
How are they alike?
You will be creating your own narrative vessel. The vessel should tell a story about yourself.
It could be about...
A family tradition
A favorite story
We will use important sculpture techniques to create our vessel.