Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Egypt
largest city :
Alexandria,Giza and Port Said .
by: Monira Almansoori,
Thank you my professor and my friends to listen me.
Egyptian food is different from another .
Egypt is the oldest civilizations on earth.
name 'Egypt' comes from the Greek Aegypto.
Egypt's history is the longest continuous history of the country in the world for more than 7,000 years BC
There are three ways for burial:
The oldest culture of Egypt was the and that years its beauty time,Pharaonic culture is oldest civilizations,Despite the development,but it has maintained its customs and traditions.
The Egyption clothes is made of linen .This plant found around the Nile River.
Ancient Egyptian children did not wear clothes until they were about six years old
All men wore a wrap-round skirt that was tied at the waist with a belt.
Egyptian women wore dresses with one or two shoulder straps
They Wearing the same clothes but, beside jewellery and headdresses.