Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Biagio d'Antonio
Biagio painted The Betrothal of Jason and Meda in 1487.
Was born in the High Renaissance and then died during the Late Renaissance.
His paintings were painted during the High Renaissance. Biagio's style continued to show Florentine innovations, including the decorative elements.
He also collaborated with other artists such as Cosimo Rosselli on the Sistine Chapel, and helped Pietro Perugino with the Palazzo della Signoria. Text