Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Mythbusters Waterslide Wipeout
Transcript of Mythbusters Waterslide Wipeout
Line of Best Fit & Predictions
Real or Fake?
Think to Yourself.
Get ready to share your thoughts.
A quick summary of their work
Now we will
do the Math
What did we find out?
What did Mythbusters find out?
Water Slide YouTube Video
almost 1 million hits
If you are not sure what to try
type in one of these:
y = x y=sin(x)
Type in this Stuff
Time To MythBust!
The graph should look like this.
Adjust the equation to get the best "fit" possible.
y=0.7x - 50
Try making the 0.7 bigger or smaller
Try making the -50 bigger or smaller