Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Animal Exhibition Group
Transcript of Animal Exhibition Group
3. Say NO to puppy mills (a place where uncaring people sell puppies, and mistreat them.)
4. Voulnteer or donate to shelters. ANiMaL CrUeLtY Top 6 Reasons to Volunteer at an Animal Shelter 1. Be part of the solution. You'll join hundreds of thousands of people working to make the world safe and better for all living creatures. You'll make the jobs of everyone working for animals a little easier by lending a hand and spreading the message of responsible pet ownership and animal protection.
2. Get warm fuzzies. You'll never find a more grateful and accepting friend than an animal you've comforted.
3. Keep good company. You'll make lots of new friends and not just the four-legged kind. Working side by side with people who share similar interests can lead to lifelong friendships.
4. Meet the new you. You'll discover skills you never knew you had, and you may be surprised at what you're capable of achieving.
5. Gain a new career. You'll learn things that may lead you to the career change of your dreams. Employers and college admissions officers look favorably on time spent in volunteer service. More on careers with animals
6. Enjoy a wagging tail, a purr, and a smile. Didn't someone once say that the best things in life are free?
PLEASE ENJOY OUR SKIT, WHICH WILL BE PLAYED MOMENTARELY... By: Abby Gomez, Lili Hurst, and Mary Slade Pennington Pet Overpopulation Spay and Neuter When you spay or nueter a cat or dog, the animal loses it's ability to have babies. It is essential to spay and nueter your pets if you wish to help the huge problem of animal overpopulation, because when there are too many animals, the shelters don't have enough space for them. :( Effects of Overpopulation When people don't spay and neuter their pets, it can cause thier pets to have babbies, and they may have to put them in the shelters. This causes shelters to have overpopulation. The shelters will then have to put the pets that have been in the shelters too long to sleep to make room for new pets. Please enjoy our skit!!!!!! By: Kevin Bite, Armin Safarkhani, and Oswaldo Vasquez Animal Education By: Anna Scheer, Noelia German, Kathryn Renaud What Pet Is Right For You? When you buy a pet you need to find one that is right for you. I'm here to guide you. If you have allergies here are some pet's you might like, American Hairless Terrier, the Chinese Crested, and the Sphynx. If you like to work out and have fun you can should get a golden retriever, a Border Collie, or a Boxer. If you prefer to be indoors, you should get a pomeranian, a ShihTzu, or a bulldog. Most cats are good indoor as well. Top 10 Popular Cats 1. Persian
2. Maine Coon
8. American Shorthair
10. Sphynx Top 10 Popular dogs