Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Tajweed Course Class #2 [Idghaam and Iqlaab]
Transcript of Tajweed Course Class #2 [Idghaam and Iqlaab]
This includes the letters:
Raa and Laam
It is known as Idghaam Kaamil (Full) because you are only combining the letters without performing anything extra like ghunna
Class #2: Idghaam and Iqlaab
Idghaam is broken into two categories
They are Idghaam
includes the letters:
Yaa, Meem, Waw, and Noon
You combine the letters while performing
Definition of Idghaam
Linguistic: Mazj (to mix things together)
Technical: To combine a noon saakina or tanween at the END of a word with a letter of idghaam from the beginning of a new word until they become one letter
is broken up into two more categories:
1. Taam (Complete) this includes letters Meem and Noon
2. Naaqis (Incomplete) this includes letters Waw and Yaa
Letters of Idghaam?
They are six:
Yaa, Raa, Meem, Laam, Waw, and Noon
They can easily be memorized by remembering this word:
By: Abu Awzaa'ee AbdusSalaam
Hunter College Fall '14
Question: Can idghaam occur in the middle of a word?
Definition of Iqlaab
Linguistic: To change something from its original state
Technical: Changing a Noon Saakina or Tanween to a hidden Meem with Ghunna when the letter Baa comes after it.