Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Bio-10.1
Haploid (23) Two types of cells according to the number of chromosomes Haploid cells are formed by meiosis Two haploid cells are fertilized to form diploid cells Also known as reductive division
Forms gametes. Meiosis A. Meiosis 1:
2. Prophase 1
3. Metaphase 1
4. Anaphase 1
5. Telophase 1 Steps of Meiosis B. Meiosis 2:
1. Prophase 2
2. Metaphase 2
3. Anaphase 2
4. Telophase 2 1. Two divisions
2. One DNA replication
3. Synapsis of chromosomes
4. Four haploid cells formed
5. Not identical
6. Happens in reproductive organs
7. Produces Gametes
8. Allows for genetic variation Characteristics of meiosis Crossing over