Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What is Generative Design?
Two patterns of generative design - evolutionary and self-organisational
Transcript of What is Generative Design?
Evaluation Modelling Interpretation Evolutionary design cycle Self-organisational cycle Environment Action Sensor Parametrics Procedural Abstract models Digital CAD/BIM Structural analysis Environmental analysis Liveability analysis Acceptance testing Manual Physical models Generative design models J.P. Duarte, shape grammars a la Alvaro Siza Pascal Mueller, City Engine Walter Christaller, Central Place Model, 1933 Ebenezer Howard, Garden City, 1898 image source: allpostersimages.com image source: allpostersimages.com Bill Hillier, Computer generated settlement models. Source: (Hillier 1989) Generated circulation systems for Nordhavnen architectural competition (by author)Full transcript