Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Introduction to Narrative Essays
Transcript of Introduction to Narrative Essays
etc. the reader does not know anything! complication/trigger suspense/excitement - background information
- introduce setting (place)
- introduce characters - preparation for the climax.
- what leads up to the main problem/conflict?
- what do the characters do? - what happens when the conflict reaches a high point?
- how do the characters react?
- this is the point of highest TENSION
- are there any obstacles?
- what are the emotions/feelings involved? conflict! solve the problem - what is done to solve the problem?
- is it successful?
- what are the consequences?
- is the problem fully resolved? in the end... - what is the final outcome?
- how do the characters feel about it?
- is there a twist? Introduction rising action climax falling action resolution One man band Conflict - a struggle or contest between two people of opposing interest.
- conflict can happen between people or with situations.
- conflict will increase and needs to be resolved. conflict conflict! setting characters? 20 minutes Summary Next lesson:
1. Present your narrative story.
2. Plan an individual essay.