Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Biology 01/25/2018
January 25th, 2018
Class Activity 7
1. What is the overall goal of cellular respiration?
2. Write the general chemical equation for cellular respiration.
3. List the four stages of cellular respiration AND identify where in the cell they occur.
4. Draw a diagram that shows what is produced from glucose in glycolysis.
5. Draw a diagram that shows what is produced from pyruvate in pyruvate oxidation.
6. Draw a diagram that shows what is produced from acetyl-CoA in the Krebs Cycle.
7. Explain how ATP is made using NADH and FADH2 in the ETC during cellular respiration using a DRAWING and WORDS.