Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Oreos
It takes 59 minutes to make one oreo.
There are 36 different flavors including S'mores, Cookie Dough, and Caramel Apple!
The National Biscuit Company (Now known as Nabisco) founded Oreo on March 6, 1912.
You're going to love this... wait for it...
They're magically delicious
Most of production is done in the Nabisco/Kraft in Richmond, Virginia. The base cake dough is formed into the familiar round cookies by a rotary mold at the entrance of a 300-foot-long oven.
The modern Oreo design was developed in 1952 by William A. Turnier and was changed to include the Nabisco logo.
Oreos are vegan!!!
Oreos are found in more than 100 different countries.
Oreos became kosher in 1997
"Oreo" in French, means gold.
More than $2.5 billion of the cookies were sold in 2014 alone. thats more than twice the global sales of cheerios.
Of all the flavors, the original has the heart of the consumers.
450 BILLION oreos have be sold since they were released in 1912
Nabisco is now working on bringing Oreo Churros to the market!!!